Tuesday, November 18, 2008

5:33pm

Right now, I am sitting on my driveway in the dark. My kids are riding their Razor scooters up and down the sidewalk in front of our house in the dark. We are waiting for Daddy to come home so we can eat dinner and we are STARVING! It is a little nippy, but refreshing since most of the day was spent in the 80's. Just a glimpse into the fabulously exciting life of the Fretz family.

Oh, wait! This is funny...
Yesterday I put Brennen down for a nap and told him to go right to sleep.
I said, "Blankie is really tired, don't keep him awake. Go to sleep!"
He said, "What if Blankie talks to me?"
I said, (Sigh) "If he talks to you, then don't talk back."
I left the room and waited right outside to see if he would start to play or not. I waited for a minute. Then I heard:
"Blankie.... no talking!"
Pause."No talking, Blankie! I SAID no talking!"

Should I be concerned?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

brina thinks liv is funny!

Thany said...

No, you don't have to be concerned, he seems to be disciplining his blanket in love and not anger.

Anonymous said...

That is so cute, Brennen cracks me up!