Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Mind the Gap

Olivia lost her first top tooth last week! That sucker was hanging on for dear life for a couple of weeks, but she finally got it out in computer class at school.

I cannot believe how big of a space that little tooth left, it is GIGANTIC! Her face looks new to me now, not quite the same. She is older, prouder, and talks with a slight lisp because of the giant hole in her mouth. We are one step closer to have a real grown up girl living in this house.



3 comments:

jessica said...

AAAAHHHHH LIV!!! I can't believe it. All I can do is picture feeding you your bottle when you were like 8lbs! So grown up!!!!

Lindsay said...

She is so cute! Those eyes are soooooo blue!!! I like the first pic...Brennen resting in the back ground! So funny!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

How fun! She looks so cute with that gap! (And man, what gorgeous eyes!!)